Monday, July 14, 2014

The Red Eye Does Anthony Cumia

One of my favorite TV shows is The Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld. I don't get to watch it very often since the wife isn't much interested in it. I do get clips from the show through their Facebook feed, though. 

Here's the most recent one where they discuss something I'd first heard about while watching it: Radio talk show host, Anthony Cumie, who was fired over some angry tweets he sent out after being assaulted. Cumie is a guest and gives his side of the story. I think he does well. A fun back and forth that lasts about 16 minutes.

2 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you only allowed to watch things on television if your wife is interested in it?

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

I generally defer to her when she comes in to watch TV. She watches it a lot more than I do and I have more varied interests. Nice when she goes somewhere, though, cause then I can watch whatever I want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home