Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Mary Does Insurance Now

Some of you that are, or were, members of Provident Central Credit Union might recognize the gal in the picture. That's Mary Huber, formerly the manager. She recently retired from the credit union and started a second career with State Farm Insurance. Her brand new digs are on Harris Street right next to the gas station in Henderson Center. Nice place.

I went in there yesterday to see if I could have her take over my State Farm policies as we were getting tossed back and forth to different agents since our old agent, Janet Holmes, retired. I'm now one of her first customers, but she could use more. You might consider signing on with her. She told me they can beat the widely advertised Progressive Insurance rates.

She goes by Mary Huber- Wallaker now. Her contact info is here. Give her a call today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home