Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Get Off My Back, Part 2

You'll recall I sent an e-mail to Anthem Blue Cross a short time ago asking them not to send me their silly phone calls reminding me to set up an appointment with my doctor. Especially silly since Redwood Family Practice isn't one of their network providers. I closed with "Get off my back!". More just venting than expecting anything to come of it.

Looks like they actually paid attention to my message. They put me on their Do Not Call list. How nice! Here's their reply:


Thank you for your e-mail inquiry dated 04/16/2015.
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please be advised that we have added your phone number ***-***-**** to our Do Not Call list. If you continue to receive automated phone calls and messaging after this date, please get back to us so we can resolve the matter. Also, we can confirm to you that Redwood Family Practice in Eureka is not an In Network provider for your plan.
It is our pleasure to assist you through the Message Center. No reply is necessary unless you require further assistance. If you do have any additional questions, please write back to us at your convenience.
Follow us on Twitter to get timely tips and tools to better understand how to use your health care plan.

Addendum: I guess that didn't work too well. About an hour after I posted this I got another robocall from Anthem Blue Cross asking me to call them. Grrrr..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home