Wednesday, April 15, 2015

One Link Gone, New One Added

I decided to dump an old site I had in the sidebar links but added another one in its place. I won't mention the one dropped and most probably won't notice it missing. Don't want to mention the name because I get the feeling she's a bit sensitive.

It's being replaced with the William Lloyd Garrison (who the hell is he?) Center for Libertarian Advocacy Journalism. Don't think I've ever heard of the guy but my internet buddy, Tom Knapp, has been posting there recently. Today's commentary is pretty good, as has been some of his recent stuff, so we'll give him a try. Not that I go to the links I feature here very often, but this one has been featured in the Rational Review News Digest so I can't help but stop by.
******
And he's spot on with regards kids being able to go roam around on their own. I recall living in Tustin while in elementary school. Friends and I would ride our bikes out in the hills for mile after mile. Later, in junior high school, I'd normally walk to school- a trip of two miles one way. Fun stuff to remember and part of growing up for me. More and more I'm hearing that's not the case anymore. A bad new world.

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Rose said...

It's crazy!

 
At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too Fred - but that was a different time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home