Monday, April 25, 2016

This is The City

Some of you may have guessed I spent the last week at UCSF. I was on the 14th floor of Moffitt Hospital- a bit high up for my tastes, not being comfortable with heights, but there was a fairly nice view. Here's a picture I took with my relatively new Alcatel One Touch smart phone. Not real comfortable calling it a smart phone as things work kinda goofy on it, but I can do a lot more with it than I could with my old cell phone.

Texting is much easier on my old LG phone. A disappointment as that was one of the main things I was hoping would be easier.

Enjoy the view.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Last November I bought a T mobile smart phone and sometimes it doesn't seem very smart either. The photo you took was good. Although I haven't been following your blog for very long, I can tell alot of people care about you and think highly of you. I am praying that the Lord gives you His peace Every good wish for you, Fred.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home